Today i will guide you how to update Samsung Galaxy ACE To android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean by using custom ROM. You can do that all steps with gives ,it's very easy. Make Sure to read all step and info and, if have any kind of extra instructions you can comment on below filed. This ROM is based on Samsung Galaxy S2 ROM. It's ROM is completely based on Galaxy S2.
You will need to read the following guidance :-
- Use this Method only with Samsung ACE Model S5830. Don't be try to install this method on other model like S5830i smartphone.
- The most important guidance create custom Recovery mode with Nandroid backup of your current ROM. This method is important for Restore Point of your current ROM(In case you don't like your current OS.)
- Another one SMS backup and Application backup are also important.
- Sync you Gmail Account.
- Make sure your phone battery charger level is over 50%.
- Use the comment section to ask any help in case you cannot complete the installation.
How to install jelly bean Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM For the Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 :-
- Download the custom ROM(Click Here to download). Save the file on your pc without any changing.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB Cable. Move the ROM to the internal Memory Card and after disconnect the phone.
- Power OFF your Galaxy ACE.
- Put your phone to CWM Recovery Mode (Press the Home Button and Power OFF Button on same time to boot the CWM Recovery Mode) .
- When main menu of custom recovery appears then select the 'Backup and Restore' option. Create the NAndroid backup of your current running ROM. When complete this step then go to the next step.
- Select the option of 'Wipe data/Factory Reset' and conform this process.
- Now, select ‘install zip from SDcard’ and after that select ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Find the SGS2 JB ROM zip file and confirm its installation.
- When the ROM is installed you have to return to the main menu of the CWM Recovery mode.
- Select ‘reboot system now’ option and wait until the new ROM finished the first boot process and the phone loads the new home screen.
- Enter the Google Account details and take full control over your device once again.
If you don't like this ROM, the you can simply boot into CWM Recovery, then select the ‘backup and restore’ option and then restore the NAND backup of your previously installed ROM.
Use the comment section to ask any help in case you cannot complete the installation.